Facebook have been making some pretty decent changes to their Insights. I went through all the new changes and took some screen grabs for you all to see. You can see how impressive these changes are and why it’s worth keeping an eye on things;
Facebook State “We’ve improved Facebook Insights by adding new metrics to help you get a better understanding of your audience and how they interact with your Page.” I took a number of screen grabs from their tour around the new improvements for you all to have a look at;
1) Important Metrics – Here you see the key four metrics including the impressive ‘friends of fans’ showing you just how big your potential reach is!
2) Total Likes and Friends of Fans – Here are the two important metrics in terms of how many fans you have, and potential fans you could have
3) People Talking About This and Weekly Total Reach – Who has been talking about you or creating content about you? Who has seen those messages – great for keeping an eye on viral campaigns!
4) Overview – does what it says on the tin, gives you a visual representation of what is going on with your page. Who is talking about you and your weekly total reach.
5) Understanding Your Posts – This part looks at each of your posts and ranks them by engaged users, who is talking about it, virality and reach. The example below doesn’t show the greatest results – but have a play with your own and you’ll see how interesting and insightful this is.
6) Virality – this looks at what types of post your audience respond to and them gives it a score. Competitions and ‘Share’ are more likely to get higher % scores, so you can start to build an insight into your fan base and audience.
7) More Detailed Metrics – For those of you who want to drill down further. you can have a deeper delve into various metrics to really get an understanding of how your page works.
8.) Your Audience – Information including demographic, sex, country and age are just some of the interesting bits of data you can find here. Making it easier to tailor your content to ensure optimum conversion.
9) How People Talk About You – These graphs show you how people are talking about you, so that you can see what content will potentially get the most engagement in the future.
10) Export Data – All the way through Insights you are given the option to export the data. Perfect for impressing the boss or one of your clients.
11) A quick snapshot of what the new Insights looks like on a dummy page of mine!
For more information on Facebook Insights or to find out how Bright Digital Minds may be able to assist you with your Social Media, please get in touch.Tags: conversion, facebook, facebook insights, metrics, Social Media